A regional law firm with a national reputation
Our vision is to be the best legal practice in the Midlands, nationally recognised for the quality of our work, the quality of our service and the quality of our people. Our strategic aim is that within the next 5 years we will become a Top 100 law firm.
To deliver this vision, our values are:
- Client satisfaction is our primary objective, with all clients receiving an excellent level of service that exceeds their expectations.
- We work closely with our clients, understanding their specific needs and adding value.
- We constantly strive to improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of everything we do.
- We encourage a culture of cohesive teamwork through a shared commitment to our vision and values.
- We provide a challenging and rewarding environment for all our staff, recognising both individual excellence and successful team working; in summary "a great place to work".
Unfamiliar with Wright Hassall?
You may not be that familiar with Wright Hassall so here are some key facts about the firm:
- over 260 staff, 100 lawyers and 38 partners
- established 1846
- a full service commercial law firm advising corporates, SMEs, not-for-profit and public sector organisations
- a private client team advising families, farmers, business owners and high net worth individuals on matters such as medical negligence, contesting a will, personal injury and divorce.
- top ranked in the legal directories in 46 areas (25 Legal 500, 21 Chambers UK)
- sector specialisms include lender services, technology, logistics, social housing and retail
- Lexcel accredited
- Investors in People accredited
- finalist Regional Law Firm of the Year 2012 British Legal Awards