“Wright Hassall is large enough to have an all-round skill-set whilst local enough to give personal attention. ”Legal 500 UK 2010
A regional law firm with a national reputation
Our vision is to be the best legal practice in the Midlands, nationally recognised for the quality of our work, the quality of our service and the quality of our people. Our strategic aim is that within the next 5 years we will become a Top 100 law firm.
To deliver this vision, we focus on:
- delivering exceptional client service
- providing excellent value for money
- finding commercial solutions rather than purely delivering legal answers
- operating in an efficient and effective way
- having a positive impact on the communities in which we work
- minimising the environmental impact of our operations.
Unfamiliar with Wright Hassall?
You may not be that familiar with Wright Hassall so here are some key facts about the firm:
- 230 staff, 100 lawyers and 36 partners
- established 1846
- a full service commercial law firm advising corporates, SMEs, not-for-profit and public sector organisations
- a private client team advising families, farmers, business owners and high net worth individuals on matters such as medical negligence, contesting a will, personal injury and divorce.
- top ranked in the legal directories in 46 areas (25 Legal 500, 21 Chambers UK)
- sector specialisms include lender services, technology, logistics, social housing and retail
- Lexcel accredited
- Investors in People accredited
- finalist Regional Law Firm of the Year 2012 British Legal Awards