“Thank you for your calm professionalism in helping us to bring this nightmare to a conclusion.”A satisfied client
Nathan deals with a wide range of commercial litigation issues including contractual disputes, professional negligence claims and advising financial institutions. Nathan also specialises in providing regulatory advice to sporting organisations and professional athletes.
He advises on breaches of commercial contracts, including breach of warranty and disputes regarding interpretation/incorporation of terms and conditions, sale of goods and supply of goods and services claims and a range of consumer finance issues advising both individuals and finance houses. Nathan has represented claimants in relation to professional negligence claims against solicitors, accountants, IFA’s and other professional service providers.
As part of the Sports Department appointed to the sporting national governing bodies legal panel, Nathan provides advice to NGBs in relation to regulatory and disciplinary matters. Nathan has also provided advice to footballers and agents on playing contracts, compromise agreements and compliance requirements.
- Successfully resisted cross jurisdictional injunctive proceedings involving 4 parties
- Assisted in calculating a bank’s £100M+ liability as a consequence of sophisticated fraud
- Advised financial institutions on their PPI exposure and successfully defended complaints made to the FOS
- Negotiated 6-figure settlement sum following negligent advice from a solicitor on the service of a break notice
- Successfully defended director in 10 day High Court retrial relating to complex breach of fiduciary claims
- Acted for a games developer on a dispute regarding performance under a supply and development agreement with a multinational distributor of gaming devices
- Defended clients on claim issued for £700k breach of warranty
- Successful interlocutory application for security for costs obtaining 6-figure payment into court
- Advised professional footballer on defamatory comments, successfully obtaining an apology
- Email Emma