We are recruiting for a Bids Executive to join our Sales and Marketing Team. The role will focus on handling tenders, proposals and capability statements as well as taking responsibility for working with the wider Sales & Marketing team and fee earners developing winning strategies tailored for each client/prospect opportunity.
This involves overseeing timely production of high quality documents or presentations and liaising with fee earners to convert the opportunity.
You will be responsible for working with the Senior Sales & Marketing Executive to deliver a robust private and public sector tender process (formal and informal) to improve our steadily growing win rate.
- Review OJEU notices and highlighting opportunities
- Create tender packs for new opportunities including sales credentials
- Arrange kick-off meetings and set deadlines
- Support the firm’s strategic approach to the “stop/go” process
- Monitor the firm’s tender pipeline way in advance of tender opportunities arriving
- Ensure that the relevant relationship steps are in place to give the firm a competitive edge
- Complete Pre-Qualification Questionnaires
- Draft ITT content (where relevant) to a high standard and keep track of tender results and feedback. In addition you will maintain an up to date precedents library of past tenders, update precedent bank with key tender documentation,
- Maintain up to date team CVs
- Produce comprehensive reports for strategically important clients
- Monitor strategic client account programmes for growth opportunities
- Attend pitch rehearsals ensuring that we have the correct sales messages
- Support bid and tender training sessions
- Provide social media support targeting qualified prospects
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience with project management, at least at a basic level.
- Be able to evidence good partner management skills, ideally gained within a professional services environment.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package; including 22 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays) increasing to 25 with length of service, employer backed pension scheme, firm wide performance bonus scheme, training and development, healthcare scheme, free on-site car parking, on-site café, an active social committee and childcare vouchers.
Wright Hassall values the differences and advantages that a diverse workforce brings to the firm, and is committed to ensuring that all applicants are valued as individuals and treated with respect and fairness.
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or contact Laura Iredale direct on 01926 880703 for an informal discussion in the strictest confidence.