We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Compliance Assistant to join our growing Compliance team.
- Management of breaches and incidents
- Maintain all other department logs and trackers
- Audit preparation
- Diarise activities and request and compile updates in line with policies and procedures
- Assist in the collation of MI for reporting
- Assist with the production of training packs
- Assist in the preparation and collation of meeting packs
- Maintain compliant records throughout the compliance function
- Arrange meetings / minute taking
- Preparation of reports as required (monthly/ quarterly / yearly ad-hoc)
- Liaise with the wider firm in connection with queries arising from the compliance function
- New starters / return to work training – ensure training is scheduled / completed
- Assist with inactivity reports / balance reports etc.
- Assist with the administration and compliance of the firms audit function
- Assist with the firm’s quality assurance programme and external accreditations
- Manage diary requirements etc. for the Legal and Compliance Director etc.
- Assist with the compliance management for the COLP etc.
- Co-ordinate the annual risk and compliance training
- Co-ordinate the reviews of firm wide polices as appropriate
- Assist with file reviews as required
- Ensure and liaise with others to ensure that project plans are up to date and effective
- Maintain registers
- Collate compliance packs as appropriate e.g., new starters
The successful candidate will be able to work in a busy and fast paced professional environment. Ideally you will have experience in a compliance, audit or quality environment although we will consider a graduate with project management experience.
Excellent benefits package; including 22 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays) increasing to 25 with length of service, employer backed pension scheme, firm wide performance bonus scheme, training and development, healthcare scheme, free on-site car parking, on-site café, and an active social committee.
Wright Hassall values the differences and advantages that a diverse workforce brings to the firm, and is committed to ensuring that all applicants are valued as individuals and treated with respect and fairness.
To apply please complete the job enquiry form below.
To view our candidate privacy notice please click the link below: