No recruitment agencies please
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic recruitment professional who has some experience in the legal sector to join our HR team.
This new role is key to supporting the growth of Wright Hassall in 2018 and beyond.
- Liaise directly with Line Managers to clarify resource requirements and ensure that necessary hiring authorisation and other documentation is in place (e.g. job description, person spec. etc)
- Select appropriate candidate attraction solution(s) such as internal advertising, employee referral, website, external advertising, online/social media approaches or third party suppliers
- Where third party suppliers are engaged, ensure agreed terms are in place and that a VFM approach is applied
- Ensure all recruitment activity is in line with Wright Hassall brand guidelines and service standards so that applicants enjoy excellent candidate care.
- Conduct initial screening of candidates and short-list CVs/applications to the hiring manager
- Organise the interview and assessment process (technical testing, psychometrics, competencies etc, dependent on role level)
- Interview with hiring managers, ensuring a rigorous approach to decision-making and providing coaching, guidance and support as required
- Ensure all roles are filled within agreed timelines, quality and cost targets
- Work closely with hiring managers and HR team to ensure offer and acceptance process runs smoothly and is closed out on a timely basis
- Build the Wright Hassall ‘employer of choice’ offer, particularly the online presence, to support the talent attraction and management strategy
- Handle resourcing queries and offering support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, both externally and internally.
Suitable individuals will have:
- A proven track record in recruitment (in-house or third-party)
- Demonstrable capability of optimising online sources – job boards, CV databases, social media etc.
- Ability to balance the time-to-hire and candidate-calibre criteria so that urgency and quality are optimised
- A proven ability to maintain a candidate pool and manage a talent pipeline in an administratively organised, efficient and professional manner.
- Ideally at least part-CIPD qualified preferred, with evidence of formal recruitment training including awareness of diversity and inclusion issues
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package; including 25 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays) increasing to 27 with length of service, employer backed pension scheme, firm wide performance bonus scheme, training and development, healthcare scheme, free on-site car parking, on-site café, an active social committee and childcare vouchers.
Wright Hassall values the differences and advantages that a diverse workforce brings to the firm, and is committed to ensuring that all applicants are valued as individuals and treated with respect and fairness.
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter, including your salary expectations, to email@example.com