Due to business growth we are looking for an experienced Legal Cashier to provide full support within the accounts team.
We are a business built on strong client relationships so it is important to us that you share our values to build a rapport and maintain relationships with both internal colleagues and clients. Professionalism is key as is a dynamic individual with the ability to think on their feet, who will focus on getting the work done for the good of the team and the overall business.
- Administer client and office bank reconciliation.
- Process cheque requests for disbursements, nominal, client and office payments and produce cheques.
- Process receipts for client and office accounts.
- Prepare banking.
- Process client invoices.
- Update the database – open and close client accounts.
- Maintain bank account records.
- Manage and process BACS/CHAPS and all necessary online banking.
- Administer petty cash.
- Administer the day end procedures, close down books.
- Help team with credit control duties as required.
- Help to record work in progress and monitor invoicing that it is done in a timely manner.
Skills and experience:
We require someone who has Legal Cashier experience who thrives working in a team and takes a proactive approach to their work. We will expect you to:
- Have an excellent telephone manner and the ability to communicate effectively at every level of the business.
- Have an eye for detail, ensuring a consistent high level of accuracy.
- Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to use a high degree of self-management and initiative.
- Be highly organised and professional.
- Be motivated and enthusiastic with a positive ‘can do’ attitude, remaining calm when under pressure.
- Have proficient IT skills and the ability to learn how to use new systems and technology quickly.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package; including 22 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays) increasing to 25 with length of service, employer backed pension scheme, training and development, healthcare scheme, free on-site car parking, on-site cafe, an active social committee and childcare vouchers.
Wright Hassall values the differences and advantages that a diverse workforce brings to the firm, and is committed to ensuring that all applicants are valued as individuals and treated with respect and fairness.
To apply please complete the job enquiry form below.
To view our candidate privacy notice please click the link below: