Due to continued growth we are looking for a .NET Developer to develop full stack web applications and internal system integrations, to help the firm increase efficiency, maintain effective compliance and data integrity.
Our vision is to deliver high quality legal services which are valued by our clients, we have invested in key areas of the business and technology and are looking for people who share our vision and who are committed to delivering our long term growth strategy.
- Work with our Business Analyst to scope out work from requirements gathering workshops
- Microsoft SQL database design and troubleshooting skills
- Write .NET/C# full stack web applications
- Maintain version and change control of code with industry-standard tools, such as Microsoft TFS
- Perform regular ‘code reviews’ with other team members
- Attend ‘planning poker’ sessions to accurately estimate work effort
- Run ‘show and tell’ sessions with stakeholders to demonstrate development output from their requirements
- Work with Business Analyst to outline acceptance criteria and facilitate User Acceptance Testing
- Be the ‘development expert’ in the eyes of the firm
- Support end users in person, by email and telephone
The ideal candidate will be ambitious and continually looking to improve their skill set and use of technologies to achieve goals as efficiently as possible. We offer excellent training, a superb career development plan and exciting work opportunities.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package; including 22 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays), a bonus scheme, pension, training and development, healthcare scheme, subsidised gym membership, on-site restaurant, an active social committee, free on-site car parking and childcare vouchers.
Wright Hassall values the differences and advantages that a diverse workforce brings to the firm, and is committed to ensuring that all applicants are valued as individuals and treated with respect and fairness.
To apply, please complete the job enquiry form below.
To view our candidate privacy notice please click the link below: