We are looking to hear from people who are interested in joining the firm as a secretary. This is a key role as you will provide invaluable support to busy fee earners, enabling them to work efficiently.
We recruit for secretaries periodically throughout the year when business needs dictate and are keen to hear from enthusiastic, dynamic, hardworking and committed individuals who are interested in joining the largest professional services firm in Warwickshire.
- Accurate and quick audio-typing and copy-typing
- Management of electronic diaries, organise meetings and arrange associated travel/accommodation where appropriate
- Document management in terms of photocopying, scanning, bundles, filing (both paper and electronic)
- Prepare information for Accounts, including billing and invoicing
- Liaise with clients and external organisations over the telephone and in person when required. Take and convey messages and make appointments.
Skills and experience:
Ideally we require someone who has secretarial experience within a professional office environment; it is not essential for this to be within a legal team. We require someone who thrives working in a team and takes a proactive approach to their work.
We will expect you to:
- Have strong communication skills
- Be highly organised and professional
- Be motivated and enthusiastic with a positive ‘can do’ attitude, remaining calm when under pressure
- Have an eye for detail, produce accurate work
- Have proficient IT skills and the ability to learn how to use new systems and technology quickly.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package; including 22 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays) increasing to 25 with length of service, pension scheme, training and development, healthcare scheme, free on-site car parking, on-site cafe, an active social committee and childcare vouchers.
Wright Hassall values the differences and advantages that a diverse workforce brings to the firm, and is committed to ensuring that all applicants are valued as individuals and treated with respect and fairness.
How to register your interest for future vacancies
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email should include the following information:
- Your salary expectations and the hours of work you are seeking
- Clarification of your current circumstances in terms of your studies and/or employment situation including notice period
Your details will be held on record and a member of the Human Resources team will contact you if your CV is shortlisted for any suitable vacancies that arise.