We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Administration Assistant to join our expanding Debt Recovery Department in Leamington Spa. You will be part of a growing fast paced team which has an unrivalled reputation for client focused hard work and successes.
The role of Administration Assistant is to provide administrative support services to the Debt Recovery department both verbally and in writing, dealing with a variety of administration tasks in a professional and efficient way, ensuring premium customer service is delivered at all times within agreed timescales.
- Dealing with a variety of administrative tasks such as letters/faxes/emails from customers, third parties and debt management companies
- Assess and resolve administrative enquiries or requests primarily in writing by electronic channels to ensure that the customer requests/enquiries are resolved at the first point of contact unless specialist knowledge or investigation is needed.
- Responsible for accurately maintaining company systems so that any information given, actions taken relating to any customer enquiry are logged and followed up within agreed SLA’s
- Opening daily post and distribute post to Collections and Litigation teams
- General administrative tasks
- Responsible for ensuring that every customer receives a positive customer experience on every contact
- Accountable for using sound judgement and taking decisions within established procedures.
The Successful candidate will be able to work in fast paced fluid environment; we are specifically looking for someone with:
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to liaise professionally both internally and externally via telephone, email, face to face or letter
- Experience of investigating queries
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Able to prioritise a workload and work well under pressure
- Flexible and proactive
- Good attention to detail and task driven
- Good computer literacy
The current working pattern is 9am to 5:30pm; Monday to Friday. Applicants will be required to complete a credit and DBS check.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package; including 22 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays) increasing to 25 with length of service, employer backed pension scheme, bonus scheme with ad hoc incentives, training and development, healthcare scheme, free on-site car parking, on-site cafe and an active social committee.
Wright Hassall values the differences and advantages that a diverse workforce brings to the firm, and is committed to ensuring that all applicants are valued as individuals and treated with respect and fairness.
To apply, please complete the job enquiry form below.
To view our candidate privacy notice please click the link below: