We are looking for a full-time Legal Manager to join our Debt Recovery Team.
We are looking for up to a self-motivated and proactive Legal Manager to support our Debt Recovery team and work alongside Solicitors within our Commercial Litigation team.
The role is to deliver excellent client service, manage and supervise junior fee earners to develop knowledge and technical skills to excel in delivery, efficiency and deliver services on budget.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support key events to help secure profitable new clients and increase the Firm’s profile.
- Ensure the execution of matters comply with internal policies and procedures to minimise breaches, claims and client dissatisfaction.
- Ensure compliance with SRA standards to safeguard our clients and support the Firm in maintaining its Practice Management standards and accreditations.
- Ensure that our service is delivered as per the guidelines and regulations of the FCA, CPR and SRA.
- Ensure clients receive accurate, up-to-date legal advice that takes account of their circumstances and represents "value for money”.
- Maintain the integrity of data in key platforms such as Easy Collect, Lawsoft, Visualfiles, Worksite and InterAction by ensuring that they are updated in a timely manner.
- Manage a caseload of fixed price litigation with values of less than <£50,000.
- Supervise the caseloads of junior fee earner to ensure compliance with procedure, efficiency, client service standards and productivity targets are met.
- Impart and train to develop technical knowledge amongst junior fee earners.
- Undertake legal research both as requested and on own initiative.
- Develop innovative and improved methods of working to ensure productivity and profitability.
- Provide support to client services team on Client Audits and new business proposals.
- Ensure CPD and self-development is maintained.
- All new instructions to be appropriately triaged and conducted in accordance with the procedure and process for the unit.
- Achieve personal utilisation and realisation targets.
- All invoices to be raised on completion of the matter and where possible interim billing to be applied. Disbursements and other ‘expenses’ to be invoiced as and when incurred.
- Active management of lock up to industry best practice standards.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package; including 22 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays), a bonus scheme, pension, training and development, healthcare scheme, subsidised gym membership, on-site restaurant, an active social committee, free on-site car parking and childcare vouchers.
Wright Hassall values the differences and advantages that a diverse workforce brings to the firm, and is committed to ensuring that all applicants are valued as individuals and treated with respect and fairness.
To apply please email your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Applicants will be required to complete a credit and DBS check at interview stage.