We are looking for a full-time Telephone Collections Negotiator to join our Debt Recovery Team.
Our Debt Recovery team has significant experience in recovering debts on behalf of banks, financial and insurance institutions, corporates, retailers, SMEs and individual traders.
The role will involve providing a first class collection service; maximising recovery on overdue balances for a variety of clients. Candidates will preferably have proven experience of collections, telesales or customer services in a call centre environment, but this is not essential.
You will be a confident and assertive communicator on the telephone and be able to successfully negotiate financial payment plans. You will be able to deliver a straight-forward collection service and demonstrate the ability to work both autonomously and as a team player. You should have excellent IT skills to be able to use our debt management system. You will be given training, guidance and support to develop your role within our Collections team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Using the dialler system to facilitate inbound and outbound telephone communication; liaising with customers and third parties to maximise recoveries on overdue balances.
- Successfully assess customer affordability in-line with TCF/FCA guidelines to negotiate realistic repayment plans.
- Achieving set targets in volume collections and productivity KPIs.
- Using the debt management system to accurately record and note details of calls, payment plans and store documents.
- Request templated and draft ad-hoc written communication.
- Submit customer queries to clients, taking ownership and ensuring they are followed through from start to resolution.
- Adhere to DPA and company data security procedures to ensure the full protection of all customer, company and client data.
- Any other duties within the scope and spirit of the post as required.
You will be expected to work on a rota basis, working shifts to provide cover between 9am to 6pm; Monday to Friday. Applicants will be required to complete a credit and DBS check at interview stage.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package; including 22 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays), a bonus scheme, pension, training and development, healthcare scheme, subsidised gym membership, on-site restaurant, an active social committee, free on-site car parking and childcare vouchers.
Wright Hassall values the differences and advantages that a diverse workforce brings to the firm, and is committed to ensuring that all applicants are valued as individuals and treated with respect and fairness.
To apply please email your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.