The Corporate team has grown by 68% over the last few years and we are entering a further period of growth and require an ambitious Senior Associate to join our busy Corporate team.
We act for a wide range of household name clients, SME’s, local businesses and entrepreneurs, specialising in private equity deals, fundraising, management buyouts and management buy-ins, finance and other Corporate transactions.
We are looking for someone who already has, or is capable of developing the technical expertise to undertake a broad range of Corporate finance work, for a truly diverse Client base. The successful candidate must be keen to drive the team forward by supporting its business development and marketing strategies as well as assisting with our busy employer training programme. They will also be able to lead by example and motivate individuals within the team to be bold, ambitious and to achieve success
Key contribution areas will include:-
- Ensuring the retention of good clients through appropriate client management and service delivery.
- Contributing to the development of the team business plan and take ownership for the delivery of assigned activities.
- Supporting key events to secure profitable new clients, cross sell opportunities and increase the Firm’s profile.
- Preparing and presenting seminars and/or issue bulletins on topical subjects.
- Setting clear objectives for direct reports and actively managing to reinforce strong performance.
- Motivating colleagues to ensure they are engaged in achieving the Firm’s objectives
- Scoping and pricing new instructions to achieve target gross margin.
In return you will be given guidance and support to develop your career within Wright Hassall. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package; including 25 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays) increasing to 30 with length of service, pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance, healthcare scheme, subsidised gym membership, free on-site car parking, on-site cafe, an active social committee and childcare vouchers.
Wright Hassall values the differences and advantages that a diverse workforce brings to the firm, and is committed to ensuring that all applicants are valued as individuals and treated with respect and fairness.
To apply please complete the job enquiry form below or contact Anne Marcantonio directly on 07970 025583 for an informal discussion in the strictest confidence.
To view our candidate privacy notice please click the link below: