Wright Hassall LLP is a top-ranked, full service law firm based in Warwickshire, with a well-respected 170-year history. Our Business Immigration offering is regarded as being on a par with leading London practices for the volume and quality of its work and client base, and is recognised as a first tier practice in the leading guides to the legal profession. We are in a strong and sustained period of growth and require an Immigration Solicitor (or experienced Caseworker) to join our busy team.
We act for a wide range of household name clients in sectors including food, manufacturing, insurance, advertising, retail and professional services. We also have a strong local client base, especially in the entrepreneurial manufacturing and technology sectors, and work increasingly closely with other practice areas in the firm in providing coordinated advice.
We are looking for a Solicitor or experienced caseworker, with a solid background in a quality advisory role and confident in undertaking Tier 2 PBS work for Corporate clients, dealing with in-house legal and HR departments and responding under pressure to immediate deadlines. The successful candidate will also have good experience of Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) and Tier 1 (Investor) applications and EEA cases.
Key contribution areas will include:-
- Ensuring the retention of major clients through excellent client, management and service delivery
- Contributing to the team business plan, readily taking ownership of assigned activities
- Supporting key events and initiatives to secure potential new clients, cross-sell opportunities where appropriate and increase the Firm’s profile
- Assisting with the preparation and presentation of client seminars and training, and client update materials, on topical immigration issues and challenges
- Supervising, and mentoring paralegal and administrative team members
In return you will be given guidance and support to develop your career within Wright Hassall. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package; including 25 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays) increasing to 30 with length of service, pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance, healthcare scheme, subsidised gym membership, free on-site car parking, on-site cafe, an active social committee and childcare vouchers.
Wright Hassall values the differences and advantages that a diverse workforce brings to the firm, and is committed to ensuring that all applicants are valued as individuals and treated with respect and fairness.