We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic and experienced conveyancer to work in our growing development department dealing with the sale of private and affordable homes, resales, staircasings, lease extensions, right to buy and repossession sales. Experience in all areas not essential, but a good background knowledge of conveyancing would be ideal.
Our development team act for landowners, private sector developers/housebuilders, promoters and affordable housing providers on all aspects of the development process on both instant and strategic development schemes.
- Liaise with clients and organisations to progress matters, resolving as many enquiries as possible and where referral is needed ensuring comprehensive information is provided
- Assist in the drafting and preparation of documentation.
- Administer own caseload, keep detailed and accurate electronic files and ensure critical dates are met.
- Prepare high quality documentation including letters, emails, spreadsheets and reports as required.
- Undertake file opening, complete administrative tasks including scanning and photocopying, and file closing processes.
- Maintain the integrity of data in key platforms such as Lawsoft, Visualfiles, Worksite and InterAction by ensuring that they are updated in a timely manner.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy, well-respected development team. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the conveyancing process.
You will demonstrate excellent organisational and IT skills as well as written and verbal communication skills. You should be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines and be a strong team player.
You will be given guidance and support to develop your career within our Development team. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package; including 25 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays) increasing to 30 with length of service, pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance, training and development, healthcare scheme, subsidised gym membership, free on-site car parking, on-site café and an active social committee..
Wright Hassall values the differences and advantages that a diverse workforce brings to the firm, and is committed to ensuring that all applicants are valued as individuals and treated with respect and fairness.
To apply please complete the job enquiry form below.
To view our candidate privacy notice please click the link below: