Wright Hassall is one of the largest law firms in the Midlands; our multi-disciplinary practice has been providing our clients with strategic legal advice for over 170 years. We act for businesses and individuals locally, regionally and nationally across a diverse range of sectors.
We are recruiting for a Partner to join our busy Property Litigation team on a full time, permanent basis. The department advise commercial landlords, developers, landowners, property investors, property management companies and property occupiers on how to resolve commercial property disputes quickly and efficiently.
The overriding purpose of the role is to actively generate profitable revenue across the Firm through the delivery of an excellent client service, efficient regulatory working practices and effective line management of the team.
• Support the development and delivery of a business plan for the team/group by identifying actions to drive profitable growth.
• Secure profitable new clients through networking and cross selling opportunities, whilst simultaneously increasing the Firm’s profile.
• Create and deliver a pipeline to ensure a continual flow of profitable work for team members.
• Drive a culture of cross selling and support business development activities.
• Ensure clients receive accurate, up-to-date legal advice that takes account of their circumstances and represents “value for money”.
• Set clear objectives for direct reports, actively manage strong performance.
• Effective use of tools and opportunities (e.g. 1:1s) to maximise the strengths and skills of direct reports.
• Provide coaching and training for individuals to maximise talent development.
The ideal candidate will:-
- Lead by example and motivate individuals to be bold, ambitious and achieve success. Highly self-aware and able to adapt approach to secure strong outcomes.
- Have excellent networking and business development experience.
- Work closely with colleagues across the Firm to maximise their potential and provide support during periods of change.
- Have extensive technical ability.
- Ensure that the client is at the heart of all activities which generates a valued service outcome in a timely and cost effective manner. Actively supports the retention of existing clients.
- Have strong organisation skills & high levels of accuracy.
- Communicate in a timely and effective manner at all levels, keeping stakeholders fully informed.
For the role of Partner within the Property Litigation department we offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package; including 30 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays), pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance, training and development, healthcare scheme, subsidised gym membership, free on-site car parking, on-site café and an active social committee.
Wright Hassall values the differences and advantages that a diverse workforce brings to the firm, and is committed to ensuring that all applicants are valued as individuals and treated with respect and fairness.
To apply, please complete the job enquiry form below.
To view our candidate privacy notice please click the link below: