Real Estate Solicitors NQ-3 PQE (permanent full time)
We are looking for self-motivated and proactive solicitors to join our ambitious real estate team. Ideally you will be looking for a role with progression and you will have general commercial property experience, such as landlord and tenant, acquisitions/disposals and general portfolio management.
The role will include:
- fee earning; depending on which sub-team you join this would involve dealing with a variety of work, which could include:
- commercial property investment and development transactions
- landlord and tenant work, some with considerable retail focus
- working for a wide variety of clients including household names and charities
- at an appropriate time supervise more junior fee earners on certain work to introduce new skills
- the opportunity to be involved in firm wide projects
The ideal candidate will:
- Be self-aware and able to adapt approach to secure strong outcomes.
- Work closely with colleagues across the Firm to maximise their potential and provides support during periods of change. Demonstrate equality towards all colleagues and endorses diversity.
- Ensure that the client is at the heart of all activities which generates a valued service outcome in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Continually assesses own performance and take decisive action to maximise results.
- Have strong organisation skills and high level of accuracy.
You will be given guidance and support to develop your career within our real estate team. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package; including 25 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays) increasing to 30 days with length of service, pension scheme, training and development, healthcare scheme, free on-site car parking/secure bike store, on-site restaurant, an active social committee and childcare vouchers.
Wright Hassall values the differences and advantages that a diverse workforce brings to the firm, and is committed to ensuring that all applicants are valued as individuals and treated with respect and fairness.