Wright Hassall LLP is a full service law firm with a well-respected 170-year history. We are experiencing a period of growth and require an ambitious individual to join our busy Private Wealth team on a full time, permanent basis.
This role will focus primarily on pre-death work including wills and estate planning and the ideal candidate will need substantial experience within area. In addition the overriding purpose of the role is to actively generate profitable revenue for the Firm through the delivery of an excellent client service, efficient regulatory working practices and effective supervision of more junior team members.
Other aspects of the role include:-
- Ensure the execution of matters comply with internal policies and procedures to minimise breaches, claims and client dissatisfaction.
- Ensure compliance with SRA standards to safeguard our clients and support the Firm in maintaining its Practice Management standards and accreditations.
- Ensure clients receive accurate, up-to-date legal advice that takes account of their circumstances and represents “value for money”.
- Maintain the integrity of data by ensuring that they are updated in a timely manner.
- Support key projects by ensuring that the targeted deliverables and benefits are achieved.
- Effectively supervise and motivate more junior team members to reinforce strong performance.
- Contribute to motivating colleagues to ensure they are engaged in achieving the Firm’s objectives.
- Provide coaching and training for individuals to maximise talent development.
- Ensure CPD is maintained.
- All new instructions to be appropriately scoped and priced to achieve target gross margin.
- Ensure timesheets are updated and posted on a daily basis.
- Achieve personal utilisation and realisation targets.
- All invoices to be raised on completion of the matter and where possible interim billing to be applied.
- Active management of lock up to industry best practice standards
The ideal candidate will:-
- Lead by example and motivate individuals to be bold, ambitious and achieve success. Highly self-aware and able to adapt approach to secure strong outcomes.
- Work closely with colleagues across the Firm to maximise their potential and provide support during periods of change. Demonstrate equality towards all colleagues and endorses diversity.
- Ensure that the client is at the heart of all activities which generates a valued service outcome in a timely and cost effective manner. Actively supports the retention of existing clients.
- Continually assess own performance and take decisive action to maximise results.
- Have strong organisation skills & high levels of accuracy.
- Communicate in a timely and effective manner at all levels, keeping stakeholders fully informed.
- Develop a good understanding of the key aspects of the firm, how it is measured within the industry and drive actions that ensure the success of the firm.
You will be given guidance and support to develop your career within our Private Wealth team. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package; including 25 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays) increasing to 30 with length of service, pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance, training and development, healthcare scheme, subsidised gym membership, free on-site car parking, on-site cafe, an active social committee and childcare vouchers.
Wright Hassall values the differences and advantages that a diverse workforce brings to the firm, and is committed to ensuring that all applicants are valued as individuals and treated with respect and fairness.
To apply please email send your CV and a covering letter to human firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.