Our Banking & Finance team is growing and we are looking for a Solicitor with up to 1 year PQE with experience of property, corporate or banking and finance. This is a fast paced role that offers variety and the opportunity to deal with different clients.
The team are client-focused from the outset, they provide a commercial edge to the full range of banking, real estate and project finance transactions that we handle.
They have a level of heavyweight expertise and experience that is very rare for a regional firm. Whether acting for financiers or borrowers, they are solutions-focused, often overcoming complex legal issues through innovative structures and bespoke arrangements.
- Working jointly on files with Senior Fee Earners
- Client liaison.
- Drafting and amending finance documents.
- Overseeing completions.
- Dealing with post completion work.
- Producing share purchase agreements.
- General transaction management.
- Ensuring all new instructions are appropriately scoped and priced to achieve target gross margin and signed off by line manager.
- Maintaining the integrity of data in key platforms such as Lawsoft, Visualfiles, Worksite and InterAction by ensuring that they are updated in a timely manner.
- Supporting business development/marketing.
- Providing marketing support e.g. writing copy and reports, updating literature and seeking out networking opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a property, corporate or banking & finance team or have completed the corporate & property element in their LPC.
You will have good client and team communication skills and a desire to play a key role in the future of the banking & finance team. Above all, you will be able to deliver succinct, quality and tailored advice to key clients. You will also be able to demonstrate the ability to work both autonomously and as a team player and will have high levels of motivation.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, including 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 days), pension, training and development, private medical insurance, life assurance, healthcare scheme, subsidised gym membership, on-site restaurant, childcare vouchers, and an active social committee.
To apply please complete the job enquiry form below.
To view our candidate privacy notice please click the link below: