Join the experts from law firm Wright Hassall and accountants Burgis & Bullock at our free seminar which will look at the processes involved in selling your business. Understanding your options from the outset should improve the chances of achieving your objective, realising the maximum value from your years of hard work.
Steve Halkett and Simon Chapman will guide you through the process from finding a buyer all the way through to the completion of the sale.
What will we cover?
- Selecting the right sales strategy
- Marketing your business to maximise value
- Negotiating the optimum deal
- Heads of agreement
- Getting to know your business - due diligence
- Protecting the buyer - warranties, indemnities and restrictive covenants
- Protecting you - disclosures and limitations
- Purchase price adjustments - completion accounts v locked box
About the speakers
Steve Halkett, Corporate Associate, Wright Hassall LLP
Steve is a corporate solicitor who specialises in banking, corporate finance and transactional work, including M&As, MBIs, MBOs, turnarounds and restructurings.
Simon Chapman, Corporate Finance Partner, Burgis & Bullock
Simon specialises in management buy-outs and buy-ins, business sales, acquisitions, finance raising, and providing strategic advice to shareholders, directors and private equity firms.