Getting your business 'market ready' is vital to maximise its value and should be done years before you plan to sell. Early preparation will ensure a smooth, profitable sale when the time comes to exit.
Join the experts from law firm Wright Hassall and the Dafferns Corporate Finance Team at our free seminar. They will guide you through all of the areas that you need to consider before you exit from your business.
Martin Gibbs, Dafferns
Exit route planning - the now, where and how?
- Where is your business now?
- What are you trying to achieve?
- What are your options?
- What's the process that will help you make the right decision?
- Creating your plan
Brian Jukes, Dafferns
- Price negotiation
- Valuations - what's the business worth?
- Tax structure planning... and the quest for the 10% tax holy grail
Steve Halkett, Wright Hassall
- Asset Sale v Share Sale
- Areas a buyer will focus on:
- Simplifying a group structure
- Banking facilities and security
Christine Jackson, Wright Hassall
- Contracts - lessons learned
- Tips to ensure your key contracts don't jeopardise your sale
- Contracts and Standard Terms - the do's and don'ts