Understanding the process involved in exiting your business
Do you know the processes involved in selling your business? Do you understand your potential buyer’s perspective and the driving forces behind their behaviour? Following on from the success of our first exit planning seminar in May, this seminar looks at the second stage of an exit - the sale process. Understanding your options and the buyer’s point of view from the outset should improve the chances of achieving your objective, realising the maximum value from your years of hard work.
Join the experts from law firm Wright Hassall and accountants Dafferns at our free seminar. They will guide you through the key stages of the sale process, from structuring the deal all the way through to the completion of the sale.
What will we cover?
- Marketing your business – a general overview
- What is involved in preliminary financial and commercial due diligence
- How to structure your deal to minimise tax leakage
- Drafting heads of agreement
- Financial and legal due diligence
- How the buyer will protect itself - warranties, indemnities and restrictive covenants
- How to protect you - disclosures and limitations