Decision makers in organisations need to know how they, and the organisation they serve, can comply with the new GDPR requirements.
The new regulations will apply to you if you collect, store, transfer, share or delete personal data, or if you do that for another organisation.
At this workshop, you will learn the GDPR essentials, have access to legal experts and you will create your organisation’s own GDPR action plan.
GDPR Action Plan Workshops are led by Christine Jackson, partner, specialist GDPR adviser, and business lawyer to large corporates and SMEs.
The workshop will cover:
- How the new concepts and principles are affecting business;
- What the ICO is looking for and how to achieve it;
- Data subject rights (and when controllers can lawfully resist);
- A consideration of the lawful bases for processing personal data and special categories of personal data;
- New rules around consent;
- Contract clauses – how to streamline the mandatory updates to contracts involving processing of personal data;
- New accountability rule: data mapping, why it is necessary and the tools to achieve it.
- Finance directors
- HR directors
- IT directors
- Business owners
- Sales and marketing directors
- Procurement directors
- Gain access to a number of lawyers, enabling you to ask questions during networking.
- Take away our GDPR Guide.
- Develop your own GDPR action plan in readiness for discussing with your DP champions in your organisation.
Please note the morning session is now full.