We act for a number of banks, building societies, debt purchasers, motor finance companies and asset-based lenders providing expert legal services at competitive rates. Through our dedicated debt collection business, QDR Solicitors, we have the people and the skills to deliver effective and professional debt collections campaigns using ethical and compliant collection techniques. Treating Customers Fairly is at the heart of our business practice.
Our financial services lawyers advise lenders on:
- unsecured debt recovery - pre legal, legal and early arrears outsourcing
- trade debt collection
- court proceedings including all enforcement actions
- fraud investigations across loan books
- professional negligence claims, usually against solicitors and valuers
- motor and asset finance collections
- mortgage repossessions
- repossession sales and title rectification
- mortgage shortfall recovery, mortgage arrears rehabilitation and compliance with the pre-action protocol for mortgage arrears
- asset based lending, invoice discounting and factoring
- motor finance fraud and asset recovery including fundamental terms of any finance agreement, enforcement against the client, debt collection and client insolvency
We also advise a range of finance providers on a variety of lending structures at the point of initial advance of funds: please see our banking and finance page.
Wright Hassall LLP advises diverse clients including finance houses and credit unions, with Sarah Perry and Phil Wilding the key contacts. The team provides the full spectrum of advice from recovery of debt prior to any legal action to debt recovery overseas.