Whether you are looking to resolve a business or personal dispute, alternative dispute resolution can be a cost-effective, efficient and less stressful way of achieving the result you need. We help businesses, charities, not-for-profit organisations, individuals and families with all types of mediation, arbitration, adjudication and expert determination.
Our mediators, arbitrators and adjudicators advise on:
- commercial dispute mediation
- construction mediations on valuation of work, extensions of time, loss/expense, defective design, consultancy agreements and professional negligence
- arbitrations in respect of construction contracts, variations and surveyors' negligence
- construction adjudications in respect of non-payment, final accounts, defects
- family mediation for divorce, separation and matters affecting children
- dealing with a relationship breakdown using collaborative law
Commentators describe the team as "impressive" and say it "features very highly" in the dispute resolution market. Clients highlight the team's "fine-tuned" negotiation strategies as a particular strength.