July 2011 Archive

Can you make a complaint against your GP?

If you have received poor treatment and you want an apology or to talk to someone in the GP's practice about a particular GP you can proceed through the NHS complaints procedure by contacting the practice itself. Or, if you think the GP’s conduct was serious enough to be a risk to patients or that he is unfit to practice, then you should contact the General Medical Council.
Filter by expertise