Whatever the size of your organisation, dealing with people matters can be complex and time consuming.
Wright Hassall’s highly regarded employment law team regularly advises employers on all aspects of employment law and, through its fixed fee employment law retainer service (“YEAR”), provides clients with a cost-effective solution to employment law matters.
YEAR membership includes the following:
- An initial audit to review existing HR documents and to identify areas of improvement
- Staff handbook and employment contracts updating service (if required)
- Employment law advice by telephone and email
- Bespoke letters
- Optional legal expenses insurance available
- Discounted rates for further visits including HR training and/or co-chairing meetings and/or providing face to face advice
If you would like to discuss how YEAR could work for your organisation, please contact Tina Chander who would be happy to discuss your employment law requirements in more detail.
*limitations apply to sector specific policies, procedures and regulations.
*exclusions apply to 20+ redundancies and TUPE.