Alison is a commercial property solicitor. She acts for a wide range of commercial real estate clients focusing particularly on freehold acquisitions and disposals, commercial landlord and tenant work, lending and property finance in the retail, restaurant, office and industrial sectors. Her specialist experience extends to the education and charity sectors, advising charities, religious organisations, clubs, academies and schools on real estate matters.
Particular work includes:
- New leases
- Lease assignments
- Renewal leases
- Freehold and leasehold sales and purchases
- Auction sales
- Short-term occupancy agreements
- Ongoing estate management
- Advised well-known property development company on £2m acquisition of a multi-let office building of 14,500 sq ft and provided ongoing estate management advice in respect of the various occupiers.
- Advised international asset management group in property refinance totalling £25m involving three health gyms.
- Advised London based private investor in restructuring deal of a prime seven storey multi-let office building involving £15m surrender and re-grant of lease and freehold transfer.
- Advised London based property development company on £2.5m acquisition of 17,500 sq ft office building.
- Advised an education company in taking a new lease of two floors of B1 office space totalling 11,633 sq ft of a multi-storey office building.
- Advised a hospitality client in relation to taking new leases of prime premises in central London and Manchester subject to conditions including planning and licensing.
Alison trained at Stone King LLP in Bath and the City before moving to Teacher Stern LLP. Alison joined Wright Hassall in April 2016.
Alison’s interests include tennis, golf, photography and travel.