Ann has 16 years’ of practical experience in debt recovery, specialising in recovering late or unpaid debts on behalf of client’s businesses of all sizes, industries and sectors.
Prior to joining Wright Hassall Ann worked in the financial sector in many guises for national building societies. Ann joined Wright Hassall in 2001 on a temporary basis and never left! Throughout her time at the firm she has worked in the Debt Recovery Unit.
Ann is a member of the Debt Recovery Team advising in all aspects of debt recovery for pre / post litigation matters.
She has also acted for landlords, leaseholders, freeholders and property Managing Agents to recover payment of unpaid ground rent and service charges from tenants.
- Understanding of debt recovery processes in the commercial debt sector, pre and post litigation.
- Taking a pragmatic and commercial approach to find realistic and cost effective solutions to problems, with decisive decision making to recover payment of late and unpaid debts.
- Experience in Legal, Financial Services, and Credit Control environments.
- Improving businesses’ cash-flow by providing techniques to improve their processes and procedures.
- Providing guidance to ensure compliance requirements under the Pre-Action Protocol for Debt Claims.
- Acted for Landlords, Leaseholders, Freeholders and property Managing Agents to recover payment of unpaid ground rent and services charges.