Bhavika is in the commercial property team and deals with a wide variety of transactions including:
- freehold acquisitions and disposals;
- landlord and tenant asset management including the taking, granting and renewal of leases;
- lease assignments;
- short term licences;
- auction sales;
- large scale portfolio work;
- pension scheme transactions.
Bhavika has acted on behalf of many clients ranging from individuals, SMEs, pension schemes and larger corporate companies, including global companies.
- Acting for a global company in respect of its property portfolio disposal;
- acted on behalf of numerous Self Invested Personal Pensions (SIPP) and Small Self-Administered Schemes (SSAS) in respect of various property re-registrations;
- successfully negotiated a licence to occupy within a tight timescale on behalf of a residential property management company based in the Midlands.
Prior to starting the training contract, Bhavika worked at Weightmans as a paralegal in the Commercial Insurance team whilst studying for the Legal Practice Course on a part-time basis.