Theresa May’s Government is relieved. The Supreme Court has finally settled the legality of a key principle: in relation to the minimum income requirement (MIR) on British citizens whose non-EEA dependents apply for entry.Read more
Emily supports the Business Immigration team with applications under the Points Based System, including Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfers and Tier 2 (General) applications. Emily’s assistance
includes preparation and assigning of Certificates of Sponsorship, preparation of leave to remain applications and drafting visa advice. She also assists with Schengen visa enquiries, overseas domestic worker, settlement and nationality applications. Emily also attends and supports applicants through their application at the Premium Service Centre and liaises with clients/assignees for the return of requested documents.
- Provided support to a range of employers in respect of their employees visa applications under the Points Based System.
- Assisted a global company of the requirements for a Schengen visa application and was successful in securing Schengen visas which allowed non-EEA nationals working in the UK to travel to within the Schengen area for business and tourist purposes.
- Assisted and prepared applications of Further Leave to Remain as a Domestic Worker in a Private Household.
- Working closely alongside global companies with regard to their transfer of employees to the UK.
- Emily has drafted entry clearance advice and submission letters.
- Assisted with an application under Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) through Arts Council England.