Georgia acts for both employers and employees across a range of industries and sectors. She provides advice on all areas of employment law with specific experience in:-
- handling contentious employment tribunal claims;
- advising on all aspects of the ACAS Early Conciliation Process and the Employment Tribunal Process;
- negotiating settlement/exit packages;
- drafting contracts, staff handbooks and day-to-day HR documents;
- providing general HR advice and support.
- Recently acted on behalf of an individual in a discrimination claim against their employer. Settlement was reached in the value of £50,000
- Successfully negotiated an exit package where an employer had failed to make reasonable adjustments which resulted in the employee being absent from work for over a year and pursuing a discrimination claim.
Georgia completed her LLB degree in 2016. She then commenced employment as a Paralegal within the employment team with Irwin Mitchell LLP in 2016.
Georgia joined Wright Hassall LLP and commenced her role with the employment team in April 2019.
In her spare time Georgia enjoys spending time with friends and family. She also enjoys volunteering with Girlguiding UK and the Blue Cross for pets.