Hardeep advises on a whole host of property disputes for a range of clients from residential landlords to corporate occupiers.
Whether you are seeking to determine a possession strategy or resolve a dilapidations dispute she has a broad range of experience in property dispute resolution.
- Advising a royal charter company on a historic rent review claim.
- Advising on landlord possession strategy ranging from lease termination including forfeiture, surrender, the drafting of break notices and notices to quit.
- Advising on boundary disputes and rights of way claims.
- Advising a FTSE 100 client on various dilapidations claims against them.
- Advising commercial landlords in respect of recovery of arrears and forfeiture proceedings.
- Advising in respect of litigious lease renewal proceedings.
Hardeep trained and qualified at Wragge & Co (now Gowling WLG). After qualifying, she spent four years at Kingsley Napley in London as a property litigator in the Dispute Resolution team.
Hardeep enjoys spending time with her family and travelling.