Jennie advises on commercial property including land acquisition and disposal, landlord and tenant, refinance and charging, residential development and site set up, overage and clawback agreements.
- Charity and Social Housing including land acquisition and disposal, landlord and tenant and strategic land advice.
- Agricultural Property including the sale and purchase of working farms, sale and purchase of bare land for agricultural and development purposes, advice in connection with loan documentation, granting and acquiring farm business tenancies, advising on documents ancillary to AHA tenancies, property advice in connection with farming partnership formation and dissolution.
- Advised a social housing provider in connection with the purchase of an 8 Unit development. Major issues included ensuring the contract provided the client with the insurance and comfort they needed that the development would be fit for purpose.
- Advised a local Quaker group and charity on a hire arrangement for their mission hall. This included advice from the outset on how best to structure the arrangement.
- Advised in the purchase of a three storey office block on behalf of a charity together with a lease to a new occupier. The acquisition had a number of complexities including overage.
- Acted for young farmers in the purchase of a £1.3m farm which included complex financing arrangements and advice in connection with an Farm Business Tenancy.
You can get action from them immediately; when they say they're going to do something, they do, and they're extremely thorough.