Joanne deals with all aspects of property development work.
She has expertise in:
- Site acquisitions
- Site disposals
- Setting up of new developments
- Option agreements
- Overage agreements
- Unregistered land
- Title registration issues
Joanne has extensive experience in property development work and act for developers of all sizes. This would include a small private development by a private individual e.g. building a house in the back garden; to a large corporate developer purchasing land with infrastructure requirements and construction of a large housing development.
- Joanne has extensive experience in all aspects of property work.
- She was involved in National Westminster Bank’s construction of the NatWest Tower in Telford and Canary Wharf.
- She has acted for large Breweries in connection with the sale and purchase of public houses and associated development opportunities.
- Joanne acted for social housing associations in connection with the purchase of land for development and associated setting up of the site for either sale or lease on shared ownership leases.
- She acted for landlords and tenants of commercial properties (large and small) in connection with commercial leases throughout England and Wales. This includes lock up shops, offices and shopping centres.
- Joanne has been involved in the acquisition of farmland; brownfield sites and sites needing creative development eg specialist flood preventative plans to enable planning permission to be granted.
Before joining Wright Hassall in 2017, Joanne worked for a variety of law firms including Anthony Collins, Lawson West, Thomas Horton and Alsters Kelly.
- Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
Joanne has a varied set of interests and enjoys amateur dramatics, she is a key member of an amateur dramatic society (both on stage and off stage). Joanne also rides a motorbike, enjoys going to the gym and also taking part in karate and kali stick fighting. In her spare time, she is also renovating a 350 year old quaker meeting house to live in.