Kalpesh is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives who has specialised in debt recovery since 2011. He is experienced in dealing with a wide range of debt recovery matters, including pre-litigated and litigated, undefended and defendant files.
- Day to day handling of debt recovery caseload, including litigated matters across the Small Claims, Fast and Multi-Track
- Dealing with litigated matters with values of around £50,000 and pre-litigated matters valued at around £100,000.
- Dealing with pre-legal and legal collections, issuing Court claims, dealing with Judgment requests and enforcement applications
- Dealing with defended matters up to trial including preparation of witness statements and Interim Applications
- Implementation of debt recovery procedures, workflows and pricing strategies
- Advised a number of household energy companies in respect of defended debt claims
- Acted for a client in a successful winding up petition in respect of a £100,000 debt
Wright Hassall provides an excellent level of service and support throughout the debt recovery process – there is a good team which is focused on delivering an excellent level of service
Kalpesh joined Wright Hassall in 2018 from Higgs & Son where he was the Debt Recovery Manager managing the firm’s new debt recovery service offering. Before that he spent six years with ERT Law where he specialised in commercial debt recovery and completed his Legal Executive qualification in 2012.