Martyn joined Wright Hassall in January 2013 following a 25-year career developing strategy and delivering change across a wide range of Financial Services sectors.
In his role as Wright Hassall’s IT Director, Martyn is responsible for:
- ensuring that our IT strategy and roadmap are closely aligned to the overarching business strategy;
- managing major programmes of change, focused on the delivery of enduring and lasting benefits that represent good value for money;
- ensuring we choose and implement products and services that enable productivity and help maintain the high quality of colleagues’ work;
- making sure we maintain the privacy of our clients, and keep Wright Hassall data secure;
- the innovation of business intelligence solutions that proactively help with the management of the firm;
- providing and maintaining a continuous and resilient service for the benefit of our clients, customers, vendors, third parties and staff; and
- managing a budget that covers IT architecture, software, telephony, mobile, business continuity and people costs.
During his career, Martyn has managed multiple business-transformation programmes. He has launched an industry-wide mortgage valuation platform for a major panel manager, implemented major software programmes for a number of global financial services providers in the capacity of Managing Consultant, and held C-level positions in sectors as diverse as Foreign Exchange, Debt Collection and Professional Services.