Myles is a solicitor in the banking and project finance team assisting on many types of transactions. Myles’ background is largely in commercial real estate finance. He deals with lenders and borrowers on a wide variety of finance deals.
- Acted for a big 4 UK bank on providing finance on the acquisition of one new Pharmacy store and the re-finance of a portfolio of 8 other stores.
- Acting for a borrower in the re-finance of a care home.
- Multiple Bridging finance for an alternative lender.
- Acting both bank and borrower side on pension scheme lending (SIPP/SASS) and specifically ensuring that bank requirements regarding pension schemes powers to borrow are met.
- Acting for a local community organisation regarding its property portfolio and appointment of new trustees.
- Acting for an alternative lender in providing finance to various companies and individuals using a combination of legal and equitable charges.
Myles studied Law at Sheffield Hallam University prior to completing his Legal Practice Course at De Montfort University in Leicester.
Myles worked at a Leicester-based law firm where he qualified in April 2017. After being awarded Leicestershire’s Law Society’s Trainee of the Year 2017 in May 2017, he then joined Wright Hassall in August 2017.
Publicity Officer for the Leicestershire Junior Lawyers Division.
Myles enjoys both playing and watching football, and travelling.