Nathan is a solicitor in the commercial real estate team and advises on a wide variety of commercial property work, including:
- Freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals;
- Landlord and tenant asset management including the taking, granting and renewal of leases;
- Lease assignments and surrenders;
- Deeds of variation;
- Licences; and
- Ongoing estate management.
Nathan acts on behalf of many clients ranging from individuals, charities and larger corporates, including TMTs and FTSE 100 companies.
- Advised a FTSE 100 TMT company on several of its property transactions including: the granting and taking of leases and subleases and disposals of some of the properties contained within its portfolio;
- Assisted David Slade and Gemma Rogers on the acquisition of two business centres consisting of over 100 units in a transaction worth £6.5 million;
- Advised a haulage company on the transfer of one of its main distribution warehouses to another company within the group in a deal worth over £3.5 million;
- Advising a FTSE 100 client in respect of its retail portfolio including the taking of new leases, lease renewals of properties and
- Assisted Partner, Gill Worthington on a number of leasehold property transactions.
Nathan graduated from Cardiff University with an upper second honours law degree in 2015.
Following graduation, Nathan continued his studies at the University of Law, Birmingham attaining a distinction in both his Legal Practice Course and MSc in Law, Business and Management.
Having previously worked at a large Shropshire-based law firm as a Paralegal and Trainee Solicitor, Nathan moved to Wright Hassall following qualifying as a Solicitor in April 2018.
In his spare time Nathan enjoys watching most sports, in particular rugby, and tries to attend as many Wasps and England games as possible. He also likes to travel and spend time with friends and family.