Theresa May’s Government is relieved. The Supreme Court has finally settled the legality of a key principle: in relation to the minimum income requirement (MIR) on British citizens whose non-EEA dependents apply for entry.Read more
Nyasha advises corporate clients on matters under the Points Based System. She assists with initial sponsor licence applications; advises on licence maintenance; UKVI audit compliance and entry clearance and leave to remain applications under Tier 2. Her work also includes applications under Tiers 1, 4 and 5 of the Points Based System. She has advised clients across a range of sectors including Education; Charity; Engineering; Construction; Health Care; Health Care Technology, Consultancy; IT and the Visual Effects industry.
Nyasha also assists individuals with their immigration applications, covering initial visa applications to enter the UK, extension applications and/or in-country applications to switch immigration categories.
She works on spouse/partner applications under Appendix FM; applications for EEA nationals and their family members, long residence; citizenship and assisting with appeals to the First Tier and Upper Immigration Tribunals.
- Advising Tier 2 sponsors on increasing scrutiny at the initial licence application stage
- Advising Tier 2 sponsors on responding to UKVI requests for further information following carrying out the Resident Labour Market Test and applications for Restricted Certificates of Sponsorship
- Applications to register children as British citizens where EEA national parents have later acquired Permanent Residence
- Spouse visa applications under Appendix FM including overseas sponsors returning to the UK relying on income abroad, for example pension savings, to demonstrate meeting the financial requirement
- Applied for multinational client’s global Compliance Director’s spouse visa
- Carrying out mock audits ahead of UKVI visits on licence application or renewal
- Applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain following individuals having 10 years’ lawful residence in the UK