Nyasha advises corporate clients on matters under the Points Based System. She assists with initial sponsor licence applications; advises on licence maintenance; UKVI audit compliance and entry clearance and leave to remain applications under Tier 2.
Her work also includes applications under Tiers 1, 4 and 5 of the Points Based System. She has advised clients across a range of sectors including Education; Charity; Engineering; Construction; Health Care; Health Care Technology, Consultancy; IT and the Visual Effects industry.
Nyasha also assists individuals with their immigration applications, covering initial visa applications to enter the UK, extension applications and/or in-country applications to switch immigration categories.
She works on spouse/partner applications under Appendix FM; applications for EEA nationals and their family members, long residence; citizenship and assisting with appeals to the First Tier and Upper Immigration Tribunals.
- Advising Tier 2 sponsors on increasing scrutiny at the initial licence application stage
- Advising Tier 2 sponsors on responding to UKVI requests for further information following carrying out the Resident Labour Market Test and applications for Restricted Certificates of Sponsorship
- Applications to register children as British citizens where EEA national parents have later acquired Permanent Residence
- Spouse visa applications under Appendix FM including overseas sponsors returning to the UK relying on income abroad, for example pension savings, to demonstrate meeting the financial requirement
- Applied for multinational client’s global Compliance Director’s spouse visa
- Carrying out mock audits ahead of UKVI visits on licence application or renewal
- Applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain following individuals having 10 years’ lawful residence in the UK
Nyasha joined Clarkslegal LLP in Reading as an Immigration and Employment Paralegal in 2011 where she completed her training contract and qualified. Nyasha joined Turpin & Miller LLP in Oxford in November 2014 before starting at Wright Hassall.