Rachel deals with estate administration on both taxable and non-taxable estates.
- Traced missing beneficiaries on an estate.
- Dealt with claims for agricultural property relief on farming estates.
- Registered the death and arranged the funeral of a person who has died and did not have any family.
- Obtained a grant of probate for a person who was domiciled outside of the UK but had assets in the UK.
Rachel graduated in history from Swansea University and did a Masters of Management at Loughborough University. She joined WH in 2003 and since then has completed her CILEX qualification. She became a probate assistant in 2009 and a Fellow of CILEX in February 2011 .
- Fellow of Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx)
Rachel enjoys watching Formula One, walking her dog and helping out on the family farm.