Raj has over fourteen years' experience of the real estate market. She advises on a wide range of commercial property matters including freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals and to deal with multi-faceted development and investment transactions. Raj helps investor funds, developers, major corporates and public bodies purchase, sell, develop, fund, let and manage their real estate assets. Her experience includes dealing with shopping centres, offices, warehouses and mixed use schemes, and advising on structuring, forward funding and development transactions.
- Assisting on the multi-million pound sale of the NEC Group by Birmingham City Council, including negotiating certificates of title.
- Leading a team on the real estate aspects involving the multi-million sale of British Salt Ltd and an earlier management buy-out.
- Assisting on a multi-million purchase and financing of a multi-let shopping centre in Blackpool, including reviewing all of the occupation arrangements for all of the retailers.
- Advising real estate funds, including Guernsey and Jersey based funds, on their acquisitions, lettings and disposals, be they multi-let, single let or portfolio transactions.
- Assisting on a forward funding agreement for a major regeneration project in Slough town centre.
- Acting for Centro on a wide range of property related matters relating to the regeneration scheme involving Wolverhampton Bus Station.
- Advised on all aspects of the redevelopment, letting and management of an out-of-town retail park in Bournemouth.
- Advising a global insurance broker on all of their property matters relating to their office acquisitions.
DLA Piper UK LLP
Gowling WLG (UK) LLP
she’s approachable, prompt and professional. She knows what to do to get the deal done