The government has placed great emphasis on how corporate bodies are run from the way in which top employees are incentivised to the make-up of boards in terms of race, sex and gender.Read more
Sophie qualified as a corporate solicitor in September 2013 and joined Wright Hassall shortly after.
Having spent much of her training contract in a corporate/commercial team she has gained a broad range of experience in transactional work and has dealt with reorganisations, mergers and acquisitions in both asset and share deals for various types of businesses. She has also acted on matters involving specialist areas such as charities, farms and dentists. Sophie is also experienced in drafting partnership and shareholder agreements.
- Advised regional bodies of a major national charity in a reorganisation;
- Worked as part of a team in high worth farm sales where the farm is held by a corporate entity;
- Advised dentists nationally on their acquisition and sale of dental practices, both NHS and Private;
- Assisted in the reorganisation of a popular local leisure complex; and
- Worked as part of a team on the sale of software companies involving complex earn out provisions.