Steve is a partner in the corporate team who specialises in transactional work. His specialisms include acquisitions, disposals, investments, joint ventures, turnarounds and reorganisations.
- Advised CAD CAM Automotive in respect of a £300m investment by a Chinese Top 100 company, Red Sun Group.
- Undertook the English due diligence exercise for a €1.4b bond issue and syndicated loan for a Spanish automotive business.
- Advised the owners of a London based leading online retail platform on the sale of their business for approximately £37m.
- Undertook the restructuring of a South East based building, civil engineering, landfill and property business group (valued at approximately £40m).
- Advised the owner of a London based hotel chain in respect of the restructuring of the group (valued at approximately £45m).
- Advised the sellers of a £20m medical research and manufacturing business to an American west coast venture capitalist.
Steve read law at the University of Leeds and continued at the University to undertake a masters in International and European Business Law achieving a distinction. Steve trained at Wright Hassall and qualified into the corporate team in 2008.
Steve enjoys most sports but in particular football (playing and watching), tennis, rugby and skiing