Talitha provides legal advice to businesses as well as individuals on a wide range of immigration matters including;
- Sponsor licence applications
- Tier 2 (General) & Tier 2 (ICT) applications
- Representative of an overseas business
- Family based applications
- British nationality
- Advised start-ups’ and established businesses on obtaining a sponsor licence to enable them to sponsor migrant workers into the UK
- Advised migrants that wish to come/continue working in the UK
- Advised high net worth individuals that wish to invest in the UK
- Advised overseas companies that wish to send a senior employee to the UK in order to set up a UK branch/subsidiary
- Advised and dealt with family-based applications
Talitha has worked at various London city law firms. The last firm she worked at was a boutique immigration practice, Ganguin Samartin in London.
Talitha enjoys travelling and socialising.