"The firm is retained by the UK arms of large international businesses and has strong links with London and the USA."
- Advises a diverse international and national corporate client base in relation to their immigration strategy, policies and compliance matters,
- Advised high net worth individuals and their families on Tier 1 (Investor) and Tier 1 (Entrepreneur).
- Visited client sites to provide training and undertake audits on immigration compliance.
- Recently advised a New York Times bestselling author on Global Talent visa application.
"In addition, in the legal industry, Wright Hassall advises leading law firms on their internal immigration issues"
Aneesha has experience working in China and India prior to her graduating from Nottingham Trent University in 2012. She then moved to London where she worked for Fragomen LLP and in 2016 moved to KPMG LLP where she trained and subsequently qualified as a Solicitor in November 2019.
In 2021, she returned to her Midlands roots to join the Business Immigration team at Wright Hassall.
- Immigration Law Practitioners Association
Outside work, Aneesha enjoys dining out, travelling and volunteering at a school for underprivileged children in India.