"Through persistence, tact and determination Anna kept a difficult transaction moving"
- Completing the purchase of two industrial properties for £3million each for a private investor.
- Completing the purchase of freehold office premises for £2million for an Austrian technology company.
- Acting for an investor client on a multiple lease re-gear of large warehouse units comprising a lease renewal, surrender, agreement for lease, lease, an option and complex licences to alter for landlord and tenant works with a combined rental income of approximately £900k per annum.
- Acting for a developer on the purchase of a residential development site and onward sale.
- Acting for a private land owner on the sale of a site for residential development for approximately £3million with outline planning permission. The sale involved a conditional contract, Section 106 Agreement, overage and development agreement for the retained land.
- Managing a client’s office portfolio, including dealing with multiple lease renewals, re-gears, surrenders, underlettings, assignments, landlord and/or tenant works, break rights and dilapidation issues.
"large enough to provide a comprehensive range of legal services while maintaining strong client relationships at partner level."
Anna trained at Lodders in Stratford-upon-Avon and qualified into their commercial property team in 2008. Anna joined Henmans in Oxford in 2011. Henmans merged with Freeths and Anna was promoted to Associate and Senior Associate.
Anna joined Wright Hassall in November 2020.
Outside work Anna is usually busy building Lego or making Playdoh creations with her two young children.
Anna also enjoys cooking, yoga and being active outdoors.
Anna lives in a small Oxfordshire village and is a committee member on the school PTA.