"We work with many bigger companies who try to set the tone in contract negotiations, but if we've got Christine on our side - she'll fight our corner and win!"
- Advised technology provider in connection with outsourcing (technology and business process outsourcing) by local authority.
- Advised a number of former “Dragons Den” entrepreneurs in the commercialisation of their inventions.
- Advised multi-national e-commerce printing provider on the acquisition/licence of technology platform to operate an online digital greetings card personalisation service.
- Provided contract law training to clients and in in-house seminars.
- Developed a suite of standard form contracts for a number of clients enabling them to reduce their ongoing legal spend.
"Christine's deep technical knowledge, her ability to communicate this to us and what it means to us, coupled with her personable approach and personal ownership of our business challenge was first-class."
Christine’s career began at City law firm Hogan Lovells where she gained a broad range of experience in the fields of IT, IP, media and communications. She has worked not only in private practice but has also enjoyed secondments to a national telecommunications provider as well as to a multinational sports apparel retailer. Christine’s qualifications include a post graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property from Bristol University.
Christine is passionate about supporting local community, local charities and related events, volunteering as a guide dog boarder for the Guide Dogs for the Blind, acting as governor at St Peter’ Catholic School for the last five years and having also been a member of the Board of Trustees for the Leamington based charity British Blind Sport. Christine also gets cold and wet supporting the local 2nd Warwick Sea Scout group, whether at fund raising events for the new hut, or helping out at camps.