Eamonn provides advice to individuals and families on tax, estate planning and trusts. He is known for providing pragmatic solutions to help them overcome complicated issues and achieve what they want to do.
Unusually for a member of a law firm, he is a Chartered Tax Adviser which enhances our strengths in tax and succession planning.
"Eamonn Daly -I particularly value his friendly, approachable manner and his responsiveness".
- Advised on IHT planning, asset protection and maximising CGT reliefs for a client with a substantial asset base (£18.5m) looking to sell his business
- Gave estate and tax planning advice on the restructuring of a £6m family investment company set up for IHT mitigation purposes to enable the tax efficient withdrawal of funds
- Arranged tax-efficient investment in a trading company and set up discretionary trusts for a client with assets of £2.5m
- Recommended and advised on the set-up of a £10m company within a discretionary trust and an OEIC within the company.
"Wright Hassall is "very impressive and very commercial but keeps a human face"
Eamonn was the first ever non-solicitor partner at Lodders Solicitors in Stratford-upon-Avon where he worked for 16 years advising on tax planning, wills and trusts. Before that he worked at NatWest Private Banking for 10 years dealing with probate, trusts, tax and powers of attorney.
- Chartered Institute of Taxation,
- Association of Taxation Technicians
Eamonn enjoys foreign travel, in recent years he has been to South America, China, Russia, South East Asia. He also enjoys sport, which includes riding the emotional rollercoaster which he says is inherent in being a Birmingham City FC fan!