"Wright Hassall LLP’s work is ‘on a par with the big London firms’."
- Acted for liquidators in claims for preference, transaction at undervalue, and misfeasance.
- Acted for liquidators in claims for wrongful trading.
- Acted for liquidators and trustees in bankruptcy in claims for void dispositions under sections 284 and 127 Insolvency Act 1986.
- Acted for liquidators, trustees in bankruptcy in connection with the adjudication of proofs of debt.
- Acted for trustees in bankruptcy in connection with ascertaining and recovering the bankrupt’s interest in property, to include dealing with exceptional circumstances arguments and equity of exoneration.
- Acted for office holders in connection with challenges to their remuneration.Advised directors in connection with their duties and obligations.
- Acted for directors in connection with disqualification proceedings.
- Acted for administrators and directors in connection with placing companies into administration to include the completion of pre-appointment paperwork and subsequent sale of assets.
- Acted for administrators in connection with applications to extend of the term of the administration.
"City firm service, but from a regional firm - local, personable and cost-effective"
Elizabeth was a partner and head of Insolvency Team at Darbys solicitors LLP from 1999 to 2015. She then spent three years working in litigation funding before joining Wright Hassall in November 2019.
Elizabeth rowed at elite level for over twenty years winning numerous medals in the UK and overseas. She also qualified as a Thames regional umpire. She remains a fitness enthusiast.
Elizabeth is married with two children and two dogs. She is also a keen gardener when not chauffeuring her children or walking the dogs.