Gemma acts for a wide range of commercial real estate clients on a wide variety of commercial property work, including:
- freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals;
- landlord and tenant asset management including the taking, granting and renewal of leases;
- lease assignments;
- property development; and
- ongoing estate management.
"Wright Hassall LLP’s work is ‘on a par with the big London firms’. It is acting for Chase Commercial on the redevelopment of a large site in Bromsgrove, and is providing ongoing advice to BMW and JC Decaux (UK)."
- Acting as part of a team advising on the sale of a fully-let office premises in the city-centre for over £200 million.
- Acting as part of a team on the letting of a 200,000 square foot office building.
- Acting as part of a team assisting a financial services provider on its office relocation in the city-centre.
"The team is able to provide a comprehensive real estate service comparable with the largest City firms. They clearly believe in the importance of relationships and provide an excellent client experience."
Gemma studied Law at Exeter University, graduating top of her year with a First Class honours and the Sweet and Maxwell Law Prize in 2010. Gemma then trained and spent three years post-qualification at Taylor Wessing LLP in London before joining Wright Hassall in 2017.
Gemma’s interests include playing tennis, running and travelling as much as possible.