Gemma acts for a wide range of commercial real estate clients on a wide variety of commercial property work, including:
- freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals;
- landlord and tenant asset management including the taking, granting and renewal of leases;
- lease assignments;
- property development; and
- ongoing estate management.
"Wright Hassall LLP’s work is ‘on a par with the big London firms’. It is acting for Chase Commercial on the redevelopment of a large site in Bromsgrove, and is providing ongoing advice to BMW and JC Decaux (UK)."
- Acting as part of a team advising on the sale of a fully-let office premises in the city-centre for over £200 million.
- Acting as part of a team on the letting of a 200,000 square foot office building.
- Acting as part of a team assisting a financial services provider on its office relocation in the city-centre.
"large enough to provide a comprehensive range of legal services while maintaining strong client relationships at partner level."
Gemma studied Law at Exeter University, graduating top of her year with a First Class honours and the Sweet and Maxwell Law Prize in 2010. Gemma then trained and spent three years post-qualification at Taylor Wessing LLP in London before joining Wright Hassall in 2017.
Gemma’s interests include playing tennis, running and travelling as much as possible.